We use your personal information (such as name or email address) only to provide you with the technical assistance you requested.
We do not store the information you provide us through our 'Help' section, our Page on Facebook, or by email on our infrastructure.
In the sections for parents we automatically collect and store the following types of anonymous information about Users who installed our Applications:
● state or region
● device model
● operating system and its version
● language set on your device
● IP address (saved in our technical logs, which have 30 days retention period, i.e. logs are automatically deleted after 30 days)
Additionally, this information (as well as your IP address) may be transferred to, processed and stored by our Service Providers, whose services we use to improve your customer experience.
● Google Cloud (server infrastructure)
● Google Firebase (aggregated errors & crashes reports; push notifications tool)
● Amplitude (in-app analytics tool)
● Appsflyer (in-app analytics tool)
● Apphud (in-app analytics tool)
● Yandex Metrika (website analytics tool)
● Google Analytics (website analytics tool)
● Facebook Pixel (website analytics tool)
● Snapchat Pixel (website analytics tool)
Legal basis for the processing of this personal data is Art. 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR, as this data is necessary for the following purposes:
● to setup your account on our Applications and save your settings (like language, sound settings, games' difficulty levels), game progress and recognize you when you return to our Applications
● to deliver content localized into your language
● to improve our Applications through analyzing aggregated data on how Users engage with our Applications; to understand what kind of content is more relevant in particular countries
● to promptly identify and solve the technical problems our Applications and Users encounter
● to notify you about new content, games and special offers via push notifications and direct online marketing campaigns
● to estimate the size of our target group and their user pattern
● to estimate the efficiency of our marketing campaigns
Furthermore, with this information, we will be able to ensure the stability and security of our Applications.
We will not rent, sell, or share the information we have collected from you with third parties without your consent, except as described below:
● when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants or court orders;
● in case of an emergency, which includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.